This poll is now closed
Holiday Running - is your summer break a great way to build up the miles or the chance to take a complete break?
I keep things ticking over - a few short runs (42%)
I always pack my trainers and run extra miles (33%)
Holidays are as normal, I just do the same things (11%)
Forget it - this is Happy Hour (9%)
Holidays - what are holidays? (5%)
Other (Let us know via Facebook) (0%)
List of polls
- Following the end of his running streak and lifetime achievements, should Ron Hill be knighted
- Have you ever helped or been helped by someone during a race/run
- What is your most embarrassing moment while running
- With Rio Olympics just around the corner, we want to know if London 2012 inspired you to start running
- As it is summer, we want to know what your favourite running surface is for this time of the year
- We recently posted a Runtalk about incorporating resistance training into your regime - is this something you do already
- The Pace Off article in our current edition looks at two sides of the pacing debate - do you think using a pacer in a race is cheating
- There is some controversy around races involving alcohol such as Medoc Marathon, and Beerathon - what do you think of alcohol-themed events
- Do you listen to music while you run
- parkrun has become a huge part of the running scene - we want to ask how the 5k Saturday morning institution has impacted on you
- What is your top running goal for 2016
- What's your favourite thing about running in winter
- Jo Pavey posted a 10 mile PB at the 2015 Great South Run at the age of 42, tell us when you started running - straight from the pram to the track or pensioner debutant
- We all love cheers to keep us going on a tough run but there is nothing worse than being leered or jeered at - have you experienced a positive push or negative Norman on your run
- You have done the hard work now is time to indulge - what is your favourite post run treat
- Do you log your weekly mileage and if so how
- What are your thoughts on adventure/obstacle races?
- Who is your favourite current UK distance runner
- How do you time your runs
- Do you post about your running on Facebook or Twitter
- What is the best thing about springtime running
- It's that time of year when many of us are happy to stay indoors and hit the treadmill - what's your view on indoor running
- Your Top Running Goal For 2015
- It's that time of year when we all look ahead to what might be under the tree on Christmas morning - what would you like to unwrap on the 25th
- Events that involve consuming alcohol, either during or before, are controversial, what's your view on races like the Beerathon, Let's Get Shit-Raced and Medoc Marathon
- With Dennis Kimetto thrilling the running world with his 2hr 02min 57sec marathon record, we want to know when (and if) the seemingly impossible 2 hour mark will be broken
- Trail Running is growing in popularity, and we want to know when you hit the trails - Are you an autumn ace or a summer swift
- With Commonwealth Games marathoner Steve Way revealing he first started running at the tender age of 33, we'd like to know what age you took up the activity
- How Can We Interest More People In Running
- Holiday Running - is your summer break a great way to build up the miles or the chance to take a complete break
- Morning Running - Some think it's the best way to start the day whereas others value their kip too much! What's your take? Do you go running in the morning
- Alcohol And Running - What's Your Approach? Is alcohol something you avoid as a runner or do you enjoy a drink as much as your friends
- We need your help - We want to know what sections of our printed NORTHERN RUNNING GUIDE you like best, please look over our list of top features and tell us your favourite
- What distance was your first race
- Your Top Running Goal For 2014
- How does winter & the festive break affect your running
- Do you use a mobile phone app when running
- The Music Debate
- What do you do to aid recovery after a run
- Which of these is the most hazardous when running
- Do you run with a dog?
- What piece of summer-running kit could you never give up
- Which of the following runners would you describe as your running hero
- Which of the following is your favourite springtime marathon
- Why Do You Take Part In A Race
- What is your favourite cross training activity
- Your Top Running Goal For 2013
- Tell us your choice:
- What do you enjoy most about running in the colder months
- Is The Price Right
- What Motivates You To Run
- How Do You Avoid Injury
- Which Olympic Event Are You Most Excited About
- What's your favourite race distance
- Where do you do most of your running
- Your views on Barefoot running
- Who Do You Run With?
- What Is Your Winter Running Pet Hate?
- Your Top Running Goal For 2012
- What is your most important item of winter kit
- What can't you go running without?
- What do you enjoy most about autumn running?
- Do you listen to music while you run?
- What's Your Attitude To Holiday Running?
- Running improves your sex life - yes or no?
- Tell us what you like to drink after a run...
- Tell us about your favourite part of spring-time running
- Tell us the treat you look forward to at the end of a hard race
- Tell us your target for 2011
- How Do You Keep Running/Exercising In Icy Conditions
- What Do You Look Forward To Getting In Your Race Goody Bag?
- What Do You Eat On Race Day Morning?
- What Do You Do To Avoid Injury
- What Do You Like About Summer Running?
- What is your favourite way to cross-train
- What factor has been most significant in making you a better runner
- How many miles do you run on average each week
- What Motivates You To Run
- How far are you happy to travel in order partcipate in a race?