Essar Chester Round The Walls Race
The Essar Chester Round the Walls race is one of the oldest races in the country, the Boxing Day running of this race being a near-constant event in the city since its inception in 1972. The approximately 6km route this year starts on the Roodee, then runs briefly along a quiet canal towpath before ascending steps to follow a clockwise section of the Roman and Medieval walls, including passing under the iconic Eastgate clock, before finishing back on the racecourse.
|Race date||Tuesday 26th December 2017|
|Venue||Race Course, Chester|
|Facilities||Chester Racecourse New Crane Street Chester, CH1 2LY|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Friday 3rd November 2017 a 10:51am.
- 2017 - Essar Chester Round The Walls Race results
- 2016 - Essar Chester Round the Walls Race results
- 2014 - Chester Round the Walls Race results
- 2012 - Chester Round the Walls Race 2012 Results
- 2011 - Shell Round the Walls Race 2011 results
- 2010 - ShellRoundTheResults
- 2009 - Shell round the walls race