TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 10K & 2.5K Fun Run
What is the Sheffield TENTENTEN?
Its an exciting and creative multi-terrain trail 10k, attracting over 1000 runners each year. The event has a great atmosphere, and is very well supported. The first edition was on the 10th October 2010, hence the funny name!
Who is it for?
This is an all inclusive event, anyone from 4 upwards can compete in the 2.5k Fun Run, and 15 upwards for the 10k. All abilities are represented, many have started their running journey at this event. The range is wide we have even had international standard representation (see course record). Then there is the rest of the family, bring them along to soak up the atmosphere and support.
The course has been created with a twist of creativity and innovation. Its not your regular road race, it is run on grass, road, paved paths and woodland trails. Its a really balanced mix, and introduces novices to the world of trail running gently. The course does have a few lumps and bumps, twists and turns, and all adds to the fun.
|Race date||Sunday 7th October 2018|
|Venue||Endcliffe Park, Sheffield|
|Facilities||Changing facilities, toilets, refreshments, cafe, local on-street parking, free massage.|
|Prizes||Provided by Front Runner and Adidas|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 a 2:06pm.
- 2017 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 10K results
- 2017 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield Fun Run results
- 2016 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 10K results
- 2016 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 2.5K Fun Run results
- 2015 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 10K results
- 2015 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 2.5K Fun Run results
- 2014 - TEN TEN TEN Sheffield 10K results
- 2013 - The Sheffield TenTenTen 10k - Endcliffe Park 2013 results
- 2012 - The Sheffield Ten Ten Ten 10k - Endcliffe Park 2012 Results
- 2011 - Sheffield tententen 10k 2011 Results
- 2010 - Sheffield TENTENTEN 10K Results 2010