Be A Better Runner With We Run
This month runABC teams up with top running analysts We Run to bring you the chance to win a full MOT!
We Run’s runner’s MOT is the head-to-toe running technique assessment designed to have the maximum impact on your running performance. runABC is offering a free MOT from We Run in this great online competition.
A comprehensive running analysis, the We Run ‘Runner’s MOT’ is designed to deliver the maximum impact on your running in the minimum time possible. In just a single extended face-to-face session, your qualified, professional running coach will conduct a head-to-toe running technique assessment, and guide you through the stretches, training routines and drills you need to optimise your running.
Suitable for run at all levels. Full details of all We Run’s running coaching services at their website.
We Run provide an MOT for which of the following?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 03 August 2017, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 14 September 2017 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 1 week, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize.
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC North's e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- Each entrant consents to runABC.co.uk the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition