Join BHF At Great North Run
Become a #BHFChampion and join our 2019 Simplyhealth Great North Run team!
The Simplyhealth Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon, with more than 57,000 runners pounding the streets of Newcastle.
Join our BHF Champions team for this iconic run on Sunday, 8 September and help beat heartbreak forever. The British Heart Foundation funds research into the heart and cardiovascular diseases that affects over 7 million people in the UK.
As a BHF Champion you will get the chance to help power life saving research and you’ll benefit from:
- a red BHF Champions technical top (and the best cheers en route)
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising including regular emails to keep you motivated
- bespoke training support from our world-class running coaches
- post-race treats, refreshments and a place to rest
- a friendly team here to support you all the way.
Already have a place?
We'd love you to join the team as an own place runner, if you’ve paid the event organisers your registration fee. You'll get all the benefits listed above and there just isn't a minimum fundraising pledge! Sign up today and get your JustGiving page up and running.
Last few spots available
To secure your place in the 2019 Great North Run. You'll need to pay a £30 entry fee and commit to raising £400 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid). You’ll have to be quick, there’s not many spaces left! Find out more here.
You can get in touch by email or give us a call on 0300 222 5719 if you have any questions.