Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K
The iconic Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K - THE most beautiful half marathon in the UK!
Both the half marathon and 10k (Sunday 3 March 2019) have one of the most incredible start lines in the country - a completely closed road Menai Suspension bridge - and flow downhill through Menai Bridge town centre and onwards along the winding closed roads to Beaumaris, all the while flanked with breathtaking views of Snowdonia National Park and the Menai Straits. The route then returns to the finish line in the centre of Menai Bridge.
Providing the perfect pre-London and Conwy Marathon preparation, this beautiful undulating course with stunning scenery is perfect for an early season PB.
Returning for 2019 is the hugely popular Dragon’s Dash junior race. 2018 saw over 300 young people from across North Wales take part in the 1 mile run which also starts on Menai Suspension bridge.
Entries for the half marathon, 10k and Dragon’s Dash are open.
Here's what you get for your entry fee:
- Professionally organised half marathon on mainly closed roads
- Electronic chip timing
- A fantastic event medal & technical T-shirt for all finishers to wear with pride
- Bag of delicious Welsh hand cooked crisps for all finishers! Generously provided by headline partner, Jones o Gymru
- Event Village Facilities including food vendors, secure bag drop, massage, and family entertainment
- Full route marking
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Incredible support around the course
- Energy stations around course (including water and sports nutrition) - located at approx 3 miles, 6 miles, 9 miles and 11 miles.
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Sweep support vehicle