Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10K
Introducing Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10K
Always Aim High Events are proud to present this new trail event in Newborough Forest, Anglesey on 2 June 2019.
Complementing the Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon, the Anglesey Trail Half Marathon and 10K is set in the beautiful surroundings of Newborough Forest, Anglesey. This inaugural event is set to be hugely popular with trail runners and triathletes alike with over 500 runners anticipated to descend on Anglesey.
Starting in the sumptuous surroundings of the long grass and dunes, the course takes you through the woodland onto winding beautiful trails in Newborough Forest. Continuing along Afon Cefni and back into the Forest, the course loops round to bring runners back to where they started and a heroes' welcome from the spectators on the finish line. Take a look at the full route on our website.
What you can expect:
- Professionally organised event
- Electronic chip timing
- An awesome bespoke medal to wear with pride!
- T-shirt for all finishers
- Event Village Facilities including toilets
- A feast of food at the finish line
- Full route marking
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Energy stations around course (including water and sports nutrition) throughout the route
- Secure bag drop
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Event massage
- Sweep support vehicle