Parkinson’s affects 145,000 people in the UK, and because we’re here, no one has to face Parkinson’s alone.
Stephen ran the Edinburgh Marathon for Parkinson’s UK and said: "I loved every step of Edinburgh Marathon in 2017, which is lucky as there were quite a few of them! I was so proud to be wearing the cyan shirt of Parkinson’s UK because it reminded me that I could dig deep when I needed to.
"And boy did I need to at times. The staff and volunteers made the whole experience one that I will treasure forever, and I know that my blood, sweat and tears have made a huge difference to those living with Parkinson’s in the UK. Thanks team!"
Repeat Stephen's amazing 2017 experience and join team Parkinson’s on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival start line this May and help bring forward the day where no one fears Parkinson’s.
As part of our awesome team you’ll receive:
- Up-to-date information and support
- Facebook group to keep in touch with other Parkinson's UK runners
- Training and fundraising advice
- Parkinson's UK breathable running top and iron-on letters
- Cheering point on the course for friends and family
- Post-Race massage and refreshments
And much, much more...
CLAIM YOUR PLACE ON THE TEAM AT THE PARKINSON'S UK WEBSITE
Contact Beccy at firstname.lastname@example.org