Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K
New date after original race was postponed in March
Following a sell out field in 2017, the Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K 2018 is expected to bigger and better than ever before.
Epilepsy Action's very own 10K, city centre road race through the heart of Bradford. Starting and finishing in Centenary Square, the event is a firm fixture in the local running diary and popular with beginners and those chasing a personal best. The event is highly rated for its organisation and PB potential, with 93% of runners saying they would do it again.
“This race just gets better and better, great organisation, great marshals and PB potential!”
The current course record is held by Tesfaye Debele with a time of 31 minutes and 2 seconds. Extensive prize categories are available with an additional prize for completing the course in under 30 minutes.
The event has raised in excess of £360,000 to help more people to live a happier and healthier life with epilepsy.
Route: 1 lap
Suitable for ages 15 years and above
Entry fees: £20 affiliated / £22 unaffiliated
Facilities / information
• Technical t-shirt
• Goodie bag
• Toilets on site
• Secure baggage
• Distance markers (every kilometre)
• Water station
• First aid
• Closed road route
• On the day results
• Under UK Athletics rules
• Ample parking nearby
|Race date||Sunday 29th April 2018|
|Venue||Centenary Square, Bradford|
|Prizes||• Medal • Technical t-shirt • Water • Goodie bag|
|Telephone||0113 210 8797|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 26th March 2018 a 4:29pm.
- 2018 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K 2018 Results
- 2017 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K results
- 2016 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K results
- 2015 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K results
- 2014 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K results
- 2013 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K 2013 Results
- 2012 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K 2012 Results
- 2011 - Epilepsy Action Bradford 10K 2011 results
- 2010 - Epilepsy action bradford 10k