Great Langdale Marathon & Half Marathon
The Langdale Marathon races have the reputation as being amongst the toughest road events in the UK. Exceptionally hilly with some parts of the course climbs being 1:3 this challenging race attracts both seasoned runners as well a large number of ordinary people looking to challenge themselves.
Hosted in the beautiful Langdale valleys the route takes the runners in an anti clockwise direction from Great Langdale to Little Langdale through to picturesque hamlets of Skelwith bridge, Chapel Style and Dungeon Ghyll.
With a low key, friendly atmosphere, everyone is made welcome.
|Race date||Saturday 19th October 2019|
|Venue||Stickle Barn Tavern, Great Langdale, Cumbria|
|Prizes||Prizes for fastest Woman and also first FV40, FV50, FV60 & FV70|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 24th June 2019 a 1:59pm.
- 2019 - Great Langdale Half Marathon results
- 2019 - Great Langdale Marathon reaults
- 2018 - Great Langdale Marathon results
- 2018 - Great Langdale Half Marathon results
- 2016 - Great Langdale Marathon results
- 2015 - Great Langdale Marathon results
- 2013 - Great Langdale Marathon 2013 Results
- 2012 - Great Langdale Marathon 2012 Results
- 2010 - Great Langdale Marathon Results 2010