Kentmere Challenge 18K
The Lakeland Trails 18K Trail Challenge follows well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways, taking in panoramic views of most of the southern Lakeland fells. The trail climbs out from Staveley above the Kentmere valley, before returning along the valley itself past idyllic tarns and through ancient woodland, climbing Reston Scar before the descent back into Staveley village.
|Race date||Saturday 4th May 2019|
|Venue||Recreation Ground, Staveley, Cumbria|
|Prizes||Technical T shirt memento to all finsihers. Winners prizes and a huge list of spot prizes.|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 26th February 2019 a 12:09pm.
- 2019 - Kentmere Challenge 18K results
- 2018 - Kentmere Challenge 17K results
- 2017 - Kentmere Challenge 17K results
- 2016 - Kentmere Challenge 2016 Results
- 2015 - Kentmere Trail Challenge 17K results
- 2014 - Kentmere Challenge 17K 2014 Results
- 2013 - Kentmere Trail Challenge 17K 2013 Results
- 2012 - Kentmere Trail Challenge 17K 2012 Results
- 2011 - Kentmere Challenge 17K 2011 Results