North Tyneside 10K
One of the UK’s most scenic road races, the route takes in North Shields Fish Quay, Tynemouth Priory & Castle and a long stretch of coastline before finishing at St Mary’s Lighthouse in Whitley Bay.
The race is organised by North Tyneside Council and is supported by Northumbria Spring water and Start Fitness.
The event will be introducing electronic chip timing and online entry this year in partnership with Sports Timing Solutions. Participants will also receive their result by text message.
The entry fee is £18 for non club runners and £17 for UKA club members. Participants must be aged over 15 years. Each person taking part will receive a goody bag at the end. A range of prizes are available for teams and individuals.
|Race date||Sunday 21st April 2019|
|Venue||The Parks Sports Centre, North Shields|
|Telephone||0191 643 7409|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 8th January 2019 a 12:05pm.
- 2019 - North Tyneside 10K results
- 2018 - North Tyneside 10K results
- 2017 - North Tyneside 10K Road Race results
- 2016 - North Tyneside 10K Road Race
- 2015 - North Tyneside 10K Road Race results
- 2012 - North Tyneside 10k Road Race 2012 Results
- 2011 - North Tyneside 10K 2011 Results
- 2010 - north tyneside 10km