Southport Half Marathon
Summer 2020 will see Southport Half Marathon return for its 8th and biggest edition to date. We have increased the capacity and increased the entertainment and music on the traffic free route which includes Lord Street in Southport town centre and a start/finish area with live music and entertainment in Victoria Park.
The route is the only running event in the history of Southport to be permitted to close Lord Street to traffic and allow participants to run through the heart of this famous seaside resort with custom medals and tech T Shirts for all finishers.
Fully UKA Licensed with HM & 10k courses accurately measured and officially certified distances.
|Race date||Sunday 28th June 2020|
|Venue||Victoria Park, Southport|
|Facilities||PR8 2BZ - Parking is available close to race start & refreshments will be available on the start/finish field|
|Prizes||Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female overall and Age Group Winners|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 13th November 2019 a 1:37pm.
- 2019 - Southport Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Southport Half Marathon results
- 2017 - Southport Half Marathon results
- 2017 - Southport 10K results
- 2016 - Southport Half Marathon results
- 2016 - Southport 10K results
- 2015 - Southport Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Southport Half Marathon Results
- 2013 - Southport Half Marathon 2013 Results