Tissington Trail Half Marathon Saturday
The Tissington Trail, the site of a former railway line from Ashbourne to Buxton, runs along a 13 mile route from Ashbourne in Derbyshire. Surrounded by beautiful countryside the traffic-free trail is ideal for a cracking half marathon. Running one way is slightly downhill - the other is slightly uphill. And the decision has been taken to run the race ... down rather than up! That means you've got gravity on your side virtually the whole way down the course!
This will be a rare opportunity to run a half marathon in Derbyshire without hills! The race will be a point to point race with runners having the opportunity to either make their own arrangements for transport to the start; alternatively a bus service will take participants to the start of the race and you then are able to finish where you park.
|Race date||Saturday 28th September 2019|
|Venue||Tissington Trail, Derbyshire|
|Prizes||Prizes/trophies for: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Males, First Male Senior, Vet Categories 1-7, First Male Team (of 3) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Ladies, First Lady Senior, Vet Categories 1-7, First Lady Team (of 3)|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 8th May 2019 a 9:52am.
- 2018 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon Saturday results
- 2017 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon - Saturday results
- 2016 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon - Saturday results
- 2014 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon Day 1 results
- 2014 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon Day 2 results
- 2013 - Tissington Trail Half Marathon 2013 Results